Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beef in a good sauce

Beef in a good sauce

I bought some beef for my youngest. Ecological one. I nearly fainted at the cashiers when he claimed not to like those healthy meats. After his declaration my dislike of the raw pieces reached its peak, especially that I am not a fan of meat myself. Sill, I found in my notes a beef sauce that was called by the master chef (Kurt? Ernest?) a base sauce. If this one is basic, then what does the special one look like.:-)











"Beef in a good sauce"

- 1/2 kilo of good beef, diced
- oil
- 2 shredded onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 peppers of different colours cut into strips
- fresh cucumber cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 jar of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp spirits
- 1/2 lemon
- 22% cream
- dill (optional)

Fry the beef briefly in a pan, put aside in a bowl. Heat the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic, peppers, and tomatoes. Cover.  After a while add the cucumber, mustard, spirits and juice of one lemon. Finally, pour in two cups of cream and dill. Put the meat in the sauce and braise. Really tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment